Copy of: Re: XyWrite Development

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: TTG Tech Support, 74603,761
TO:  Daniel Say, INTERNET:say@xxxxxxxx
DATE: 4/13/95 10:25 AM

RE:  Copy of: Re: XyWrite Development

Unfortunately, TTG is unable to provide historical enhancement
reports from previous versions of XyWrite. In the past it was
not company policy to post these changes publicly. Future
releases will be accompanied with these enhancement reports.

Thank you, Britt
Technical Supportitt eer. I am just finishing an extremely dated
book by Lynn Montross "War through the Ages" definitely gives a
different perspective on the development of warring nations and
the citizen soldier. I'm still very interested in your ideas on
the post cold war world
Take it easy
Kevin