Re: Italian Xy Microlitics dictionary

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sat, 31 Oct 1998 17:47:49 +0100

> Robert, unfortunately on my Xy4 Dos the Italian dict.spl continues to not work.

I'm out of town; when I get back to home base (in 10 days), I'll compare my main desktop
machine's settings (where it worked perfectly) with my notebook settings (where, as we both
previously experienced, "there is not enough memory"). I ought to be able to pinpoint
precisely where the error is occurring, by comparing these
two machines. As soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, could you tell
me what operating system you're running, please?

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx
---------