Forward--He*p!

This message dated 3.26 did not get through because of the taboo word "he*p"
in the first 5 lines:

Subject: W4W filters

Thanks to Peter Evans and Tim B. for their responses to my inquiry re W4W
filters. Yes, the .exe files are there in my filters directory.

Could I ask for a little more help on exactly how to access them from Xy? I
do have the menus loaded, but my first attempts to import (under the Files
menu) a Word document didn't work. And how do I export? I couldn't find that
option under any menus.

Thanks,

Harry Binswanger>

Cheers,