Re: Off-Topic -- Apparently intractable problem FIXED!

Richard Giering wrote:

> Very Interesting - I'm also running win98se and would like the feature.
> May Machine came from DELL, not from Gateway. Do you have any idea to
> whm I may write to get a copy of their GOBACK or CONFIGSAFE?

The URL I have is:

http://www.weathereye.com/configsafe.html

(But I'm not sure this is the current version.) Unless you upgraded to Win-2K or
XP (which I'm not about to recommend doing), and I happen to be correct that the
light version is bundled with those Win versions, I guess you would have to
purchase the full version of the product, which runs around 40 bucks. If you need
a phone # for Imagine LAN, and it doesn't appear anywhere on this site, let me
know. Come to think of it, they may have taken back the distribution of their
product themselves, in which case this isn't really the latest version, or current
sourcing info.

Jordan