Re: file size limitations/out of memory error msg

Did I miss a posting?  What does bigdir.pm do, is this just a file that I put into my c:\xy3 subdirectory, or does it go someplace else?   Does it magically allow the display of directories that have documents that exceed the "magic number" or must I do something else before it will work?

//Avi

Avram Sacks

cld@xxxxxxxx
Sent by: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx