Re: Kenny Frank and TTG

The Technology Group was incorporated in Maryland in 1989.  It was "forfeited" (lost the right to conduct business in Maryland) on 10/7/2002 as a result of failing to pay a penalty of $170 in 2001.

The Martindale-Hubbell legal directory lists a Kenneth B. Frank in Baltimore, but gives nothing further.

The Kenneth B. Frank of Baltimore is a member of Linkedin, as am I, so I sent him an "invitation" to connect with me. In the invitation message I told him I was looking for the Kenneth B. Frank who was CEO of TTG in the 1990's, who we were, and roughly why we were trying to find *that* K.B.Frank (rights concerning core XyWrite code).\

I'll let you know if I hear back from him.

Myron