Re: Xy3+ vs. Xy4

To pipe on a discussion that is way over my head, I agree that Xy4 wildcard search and replace is invaluable. That and the ease of working with macros I created over a decade ago are what keep me tied to XyWrite. I've switched to Mac, and for my purposes, Boxer's DOS emulation is perfectly adequate. But I don't need final formatting, fonts, etc. I use Word for that--and for sharing, delivering final product.

Lisa Kleinholz
mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxx
mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxhttp://www.kleinholz.com
phone: 1-413-687-7464 (mobile)