Re: Default font

Hi Harry,

Cousine is a good font for vDos-lfn indeed. Using it now.

Wengier

On Friday, August 5, 2016 12:23 AM, Harry Binswanger wrote:

I have tried all the regular fonts, and of them I like Consolas the best.
One of the others does not clearly distinguish the zero from the capital "O."

I just tried out Google's font Cousine, which I like better than Consolas
on vDos-lfn for Xy. Cousine .ttf files can be downloaded from:
https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/cousine