NotaBene à la XyWrite (was Re: Problem with CLIPW=

Robert,
I am attempting to customize the NotaBene7 demo available from the
Internet to emulate my current ansified XyWrite without success. Maybe it doesn't pay due to NotaBene7 limitations. If so, ignore the rest of
These are the steps I have followed:
1. To modify NB.DFL (located in the USER directory) according to U2
requirements (README.1ST).
2. To adapt XyWWWWeb.REG.
3. To copy my keyboard to the USER directory and the U2 files to the main NB directory (U2, INF and REG). 4. According to the information available from XySearch, I should use the [Startup] stanza in NB.INI to modify the startup process (instead of NBSTART.INT). 5. If so, where should I include the workaround for "JM 2.GetXyOS Q2;*;"? A single line in the [Startup] stanza? 6. Which files is necessary to include in the startup stanza? Only the U2 itself? Is it necessary to modify the NB.DLG? Every time I attempt to go to the command line, I receive a message about missing subroutine in NB.DLG.
7. Is it possible to add and use an ALTGR table in a NB keyboard?
Manuel Castelao