CONVERT FROM XYWRI

Martin:

I don't know of any pure conversion programs but I have an idea that might
work. I use a word processor called Describe for OS/2. It has Windows, 95,
and NT versions all on the same CD for about 50 bucks. It will read XY III+,
IV, and Signature files and write them as well. It also supports Word 6.0
format. This program could be used as an intermediary conversion. It does
some things funny when reading XY files like hard wiring any counters you might
have. They also start them counting at 0 instead of 1. So there would be some
manipulation necessary.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Fred Emmerich