Re: Convert from XyWrite to Word for Windows

Get the WFW update and convert directly or write it out and import in
..rtf format.
Or import it using the WFW filter (which I assume you have) for Word 2.0.
Word 6 opens Word 2 directly.
BTW I don't think your menu choice will ever say "Word for Windows"
because all platforms of Word 6 are the same. So the most it'll ever
say is Word 6.

Art
Art Campbell     artc@xxxxxxxx      72227.1375@xxxxxxxx
               No disclaimers apply.