Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

I see---I had missed that. It's part of what I'm looking for.

M.C. wrote:

Martin J. Osborne wrote:
I've looked a few times, without success, to see if in XYWWWEB.U2 there is what one might call a 'directory manager'. Probably you have one, and I just haven't found it.
Do you have tested CALLUP? It is a very useful "Point & shoot CAll|REad|ChDir command" and more when combined with the new LFN features. Manuel Castelao
-- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne