Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

Robert wrote:
It took you longer (much much longer) to write that message than it takes to
install a new U2, assuming you're organized per the above. Say it isn't so.
It isn't so. Well, it *is* so--but my U2 is not organized per the above. I
have modifications sprinkled throughout. Fortunately, at the top of the U2
I have listed what I've modified. Turns out, it's only deltags and
percentage of file read to cursor position {{5%}}.
If you really feel the need to examine any changes to our frames, you can still
plug your canned stuff in at the top, and then inspect our stuff at your
leisure later.
Okay. A final query: won't I have to rework STACK, since it is now
integrated with the DLG?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx