Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Hmm. When I looked at the attachment in XyWrite (and I have doc info
turned off), none of the end-of-file gibberish showed. So even if it's
there, it shouldn't show up with doc info turned off, no? (I used to use
doc info, then turned it off, but when I open old files saved when it was
on, it doesn't show up. In XyWrite at least. Maybe it would be there in
an ASCII editor.) The other oddity is that when I opened Russ's
attachment in my other plain-text editor, EditPad, it was headed
≪--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_25840_1095272162_0
and what followed was a string of gibberish--all of it. But when I
opened it in XyWrite, it was text, and no end of file stuff. So does
XyWrite automatically convert base64-encoded text?
Patricia