Shareware

Yep, we'll probably have to agree to disagree on this....On the issue
of shareware distribution via BBSes, my feeling (as shareware author
and long-time sysop) is that the relationship about equally benefits
both parties. I'm not suggesting any principled objection to
complimentary registration for a sysop; rather, I'm arguing the
position that it shouldn't be *expected*. Thanks for your viewpoint,
though. Regards.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback regarding password. Transpositions aren't
too common among my (many other!) typical BBS-writing errors, but....