Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95

>Give it a rest. Some people like OS/2, including myself. Others do not. So
>what?!!! Does it really matter? Why always the chip on the shoulder that
>only convinces non-OS/2 users that we are a bunch of zealots. I prefer not to
>be so type cast. I have good friends who use Windows. I will probably try

  As a matter of fact, I decided some time ago to stop
proselytizing OS/2 as a waste of bandwidth -- however, when
someone else starts advocating the conversion of others to their
new religion (er, I mean OS) then I feel duty bound to clarify
some misconceptions. Just as I do when I see my neighbor falling
under the influence of some loopy cultists who come knocking on
their door with tracts in hand, eh?
  But, I do think it would be preferable if none of us mentioned
our OS, unless it actually pertained to a problem we were having
with it interfacing with XY. Actually, I'm not all that much of
an OS/2 zealot -- I much prefer
Linux.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!