Re: overcoming the XP lag [II]

At 11/4/2004 Thursday 01:25 PM, you wrote:
At 11/4/2004 11:44 PM +0530, Alan Heubert wrote:
Whatever those two have in common, they don't have it in common in all variants of the OS. I'm running XP Home / SP1. The KS command from the cmd line works, but not the numlock key.

By which you mean it clears up all lag in the typematic rate (MS's argot, not mine)???

Yes. Like others, the only way I've been able to do that is by issuing the command at the cmd line: not in settings.dfl or startup.int.

Alan