HP DeskJet 5650

I noticed that a couple of people were using this printer, but found it
too expensive and unable to print in reverse order. As we just need it to
run monthly invoices, neither seems likely to be too big a problem. Were
there any other gotchas? What driver (for XyDos 4.017) did you use? How
fast was it? (The rated speed is some 20-odd ppm, but rated speeds are a
pack of lies.) How sharp is the text? (We would really do better with a
laser for the text-only use intended, but there are no more free
electrical circuits in the office, and I won't run a laser off the same
circuit as a 400-watt tower PC. Not those circuits anyway; 100 years old
and flaky as all get out.)
Patricia