Re: Dvorak Keyboard in Mac OS

Carl (et al),
Your help with the Dvorak/QWERTY issue has given me the full access I needed. A few tweaks related, I think, to the hardwiring of the keyboard itself remain--some funkiness around the function and shifting keys--but I'm mostly up and running and will figure the rest of it out. The http://startup.int debug is another story. Using the D WA technique causes http://startup.int to hang indefinitely, no matter the numeric parameter. So for now I'm still getting an error message flash by on the prompt (once I go back to D WA=0), though it doesn't seem to impact overall functionality. There's something the system doesn't like, and since this has only shown up since replacing the keyboard . . . I don't know. I've been too lazy to put after each line, but may resort to it after getting my ambition up. For the nth time, Thank you.
FW