Re: David Auerbach - ? 7 deadly sins

Errrm. Despite the misleading affiliation below I have no academic
credentials in religious studies. (I have, of course, done experimental
work in the seven sins.) It's the philosopher I am; if you want to know
about the use/mention distinction (and its happy exemplification in kbd
files) or about 7 deadly ways to prove the Gödel Theorems or how to derive
arithmetic from 2nd-order logic plus Hume's Principle or why eretz is
spelled with a gimmel then you can ask me.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx