Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

Wengier,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think boldface italics would be displayed visually in that early version of vDos either, right? As a result I don't really know what should be displayed in this case.
I believe you're right, Wengier. vDos never displayed bold-italics visually. Bold-italics (mode BI in XyWrite 4) displays in color, whereas bold-underlined combines the two attributes of boldface + underlining on the screen, as shown here: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/visual.png It would be nice if the bold-italics displayed visually as well, but it is not a big deal. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx