Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

You have:
SHOWITAL=ON
When I add that to my CONFIG.TXT, it won't load and gives me an error msgbox saying it doesn't accept that.

?

Regards,
Harry
Harry,
What would be really helpful is to send your CONFIG.TXT

See attached. I have half a dozen or so config.txt files for XyWrite,
but this is the one I used to make the grayscale color table. It
includes various monochrome and monochrome+color schemes. The lines of
XPL at the top are run by U2, to load DEFAULT.DSP (the default Xy4
black & white color scheme) and tweak the color MoDes for the command
header and cursor. DEFAULT.DSP is also attached.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx