Re: off topic: voicerecognition & grammar, too

Yes, and I have some highly leveraged derivatives to sell you.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103

On May 5, at 7:51 AM, flash@xxxxxxxx wrote:

IBM are getting close to perforating the distinction between syntax and semattics: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8021774.stm -----Original Message----- From: Kari Eveli Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:56:54 +0300 To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Subject: Re: off topic: voicerecognition & grammar, too