LASER LABELS

So, I was trying to help my secretary implement printing out of a mailing list
on laser labels. They generic problem is that it has to be done in two phases.
Phase one is the merge (into a FILE) and phase two is the use of snaking to
print onto two columns of labels. The fly in the ointment is that there is a
bug in the handling of formfeeds when one types to a file--namely the page is
filled out with just ascii 10s, which are not officially editable. Anyway, I
wrote a quick workaround that people are welcome to adopt to their specific
circumstance. The enclosure is a zip file containing a printer file that the
program (called snake.pgm) loads to do the tyf, the form used for the label.
You'll have to supplement with a data file and replace the invocation of
ddahp.prn with the name of your laser printer file, etc.

*Enclosed File: laserlab.zip