Re: The first xy; Dave E.

The question arose, where is Dave Erickson. He's not "gone" as in gone from this planet. He's working for someone else. I don't have the details, but I think it has something to do with one of the former Spanish distributors of XyWrite. What this means for SmartWords only Kenny can say. Don't hold your breath.

Of course NB could be seen as a continuing "development" of XyWrite, but TTG is definitely
out of the picture.

Yeah, Dave was the heart and soul of XyWrite. Sad for us to lose him, but I can only assume he's
happier where he is.

So I guess we *are* all "archeologists at a permanent dig."

Tim Baehr