Re: Saving to USB drives from VDOS

Dear Carl
Oh! I was not expecting to find code in the registry file, so this is something I have learned today.
I have now installed the routine into the registry having deleted
everything that was under SAVETO previously. However when I command
SAVETO helpkey it saves only to the current directory, not to my USB
drive (The status line message is "SAved"). The drive is there and is
recognised by my file manager so I am not sure what I have done wrong.

Best wishes

Paul