Re: xy4 and fonts

This vDosXy does load rapidly and make a window about 3/4 the size of the screen.

Q: How do I change screen font? F6 and the Format menu don't do it. Seeing where the .ttf files are, I added more, but trying to change to their names in Settings.DFL doesn't do it either. Personally I like the free Verily Serif Mono, and have put it in the folder alongside the rest, but it's not available.

No doubt it's a simple tweak, but what is it?

JP