Re: Reaching out across the digital divide...

Carl,
I don't know Xy3 at all, but if Larry can print using the Xy4 driver, I suppose it's only necessary to put the Xy4 Post39.prn initialization codes in the Xy3 Postscript driver. The rest is just Postscript. I vaguely remember that WordPerfet had a beautiful program to tune up printer drivers (and Larry prints with WordPerfect). It's possible to edit the WordPerfect driver and to copy the necessary codes.
Manuel Castelao