Re: Reaching out across the digital divide...

Reply to message from Carl Distefano  on Wed, 16 Mar 2005
18:28:59 +0000

Carl, thanks for picking up the ball, which I dropped (sudden decision at
the paper to upgrade our system, so am frantically researching specs and
getting quotes). I was going to suggest a method, but Manuel's is much
simpler and likelier to work.

≪He didn't sound tired, poor or huddled and yearning to breathe free.≫

I guess he's just a confirmed Luddite, then, but who are we to talk?

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx