Re: Switches

Fifty years has taught me that we are what we eat and germs or the use of medicine never enters my consciousness. The e-mails I sent in this regard were not properly read.
Morris, my father was an MD intimately involved with alternative medicine
since the 1940s, as I have been all my life. Of course there is much that
works, but as in Western medicine there is much that does not and both
sides ought to keep an open mind if possible. Many people in the natural
food communities have in recent years come to wonder why they are dying
like flies when people who eat nothing but bologna and Hershey bars make it
heartily into their 90s. Apparently, such intangibles as hereditary 'good
constitution' are important. There is no doubt, in spite of pollution and
all the other crimes of modernity, that life in the west is steadily
growing longer and healthier. Partly that has to do with better nutrition,
but much has to do with better medicine. I must say that I do think it is
irresponsible and insensitive for anyone not living in America at the
moment to inform us that we want nothing but water to fight anthrax and
smallpox, though! Why insensitive? Because believe me we think and hear
enough it about it every day. When we come to this list it is not just to
find about XyWrite, but to escape from everything else. Would you deprive
us of this respite?
(will it help If I promise to teach him xywrite early>?)

Now there's a dilemma. Ought it to come before
Greek and Latin?