Re: Ignorant keyboard question

At 9:33 AM -0500 01.1.14, Robert Holmgren wrote:

>Do you use Stack? If so, it would be simple to pre-Stack, via
>STARTUP.INT Macros, the names of all your favorite files, wherever

I have no idea what Stack is, and what you write is way above my head. My
startup.int file is minimalistic.
But I will save your message and attachment for perusal off line, provided
I find time.

Meanwhile, Carl's program works fine, so as for me right now, the problem
is solved.

Thanks!

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar Wilde)