Re: XY4 and publishing

Morris--

Look at a program called ClickBook, which may do what you want. Go to
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/clickbook. Or search for ClickBook on Google or
whatever for more URLs. I tried the program, v. 1.1, in the early 90s but
never had a use for it, as it turned out. But it's still around, and I
believe in a version that works with the A3 sheet.

It may be possible to do what you want in Xy4 as well. I simply don't know
for sure though I doubt it. XyWrite has a collection of *.TPL files,
templates for various formats, that I think is originally installed in a
DOCUMENTS subdirectory. One of these files, template.doc, lists the files
with their formats. There are templates for 3-fold and 4-fold folders, but
not for booklets or books so far as I could see.

I can tell you no more.

RH