XY4 and publishing

from Morris

  essence@xxxxxxxx

As I am very interested in printing books on my Risograph in A3 format, is
there a Xy4 program that will allow me to set 4 pages on this size paper.
When printed each sheet back and front will have 8 pages which will have to
be combined with another 8 page sheet to form a 16 page section of a book.

The first 16 pages will have to be arranged in this format.

Page 16 (rear will be page 15) with Page 1 ( rear will be page 2)

On the this same side we will have
page 13 (rear will be page 14) with page 4 ( rear will be page 3).
For this layout to work the tops of the page must be set so that they face each with a gap separating them for folding purposes. In other words the the bottom of the pages must face at the end of the sheet, and the tops of the page facing towards the center. If Xy4dos or NBWin is not capable of achieving this what desktop publishing will be able to do it.