Re: Linux and XyWrite

"Robert H. Kubie" wrote:

> Where in the world dd you lay hands on a NorthgateOmnikey?
>
> I have worn at least two out and can no longer find a replacement.

Hi Bob,

Oh, they turn up with some regularity on Ebay, albeit with exalted
descriptions and inflated prices. (I have bought at least one that way.)
The thing with Ebay is that the more detailed, knowledgeable, and glowing the
description (esp. if they include good photos), the higher the closing price
is apt to be. If you see a threadbare, one or two line description, with no
or thumbnail photos, and the seller has an excellent track record, that would
be the auction to jump on.

Jordan