Re: Linux and XyWrite

Thanks for the info, Ralph. Good to know somebody else is having no
prob. running XyWrite on a P4.

Gateway used to make a keyboard similar to the Northgate omnikey. There
were some threads about this a year or so ago, and maybe you can find
them in the archives. As I remember somebody found a place that still
distributed them.

ralph j gray wrote:

dear leslie etal, Yes machine is a P4, 2.65 with 512 memory running xp home. I also use xywrite on old 356 gateway where I can boot directly to Xy or access it through win98. I mostly ue it now for ascii files I email to magazines. Starte using it on a kaypro 86 which was fed into atex mainframe. it's been the best word processor i've ever used. Been through a couple of keyboards, the latest is a northgate omnikey with the function buttons where they are supposed to be. xywrite forever. regards, ralph
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 1002