Re: Redirecting Windows command ouput to vDosXy [LONG!]

Most impressive Carl !! I have a question now about word counting. Is
there any way to count words in XyWrite other than issuing the WC
command? What I would like ideally is a command that while defining,
say with Begin define but before End define, would interactively show
the word count. The reason is that I need to extract, from a larger
text file, sections of 700 to 900 words. Just wondering - - perhaps
this is a problem that already has a solution? - - B