Re: Redirecting Windows command ouput to vDosXy [LONG!]

Bill:

> there any way to count words in XyWrite other than issuing the WC
> command? What I would like ideally is a command that while defining, say
> with Begin define but before End define, would interactively show the
> word count.
Try this command (copy it exactly to the CMline) and press while DeFining:

xm DZBXwcQ2[sx01,[va$wc]],DM[sx01,[is01]+" words"][pr@01]

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

On 11/30/2014 6:47 PM, Bill Troop wrote:
Most impressive Carl !! I have a question now about word counting. Is
there any way to count words in XyWrite other than issuing the WC
command? What I would like ideally is a command that while defining, say
with Begin define but before End define, would interactively show the
word count. The reason is that I need to extract, from a larger text
file, sections of 700 to 900 words. Just wondering - - perhaps this is a
problem that already has a solution? - - B

At 30/11/2014 01:09, you wrote:
Preamble: To skip over the technical detail and just see what I've been
up to, click on the video link at the bottom of this post.