Re: Need Advice

Jane Haack wrote:

I used XyWrite many years ago and liked it a lot. As I changed computers and worked in a business that used another wordprocessor I let it go. Recently I decided I'd like to reclaim XyWrite. What I'd like to know is which version to use and how compatible it would be to Windows XP. I have the following versions: III Plus, 4.014 and XyWrite for Windows.
Jane, Use XyWrite 4.018 (update your version with the materials downloadable from www.xywrite.com) and Robert Holmgren's XySearch (http://xywrite.org/) to find complete information about how to use the program under XP. Manuel Castelao