Re: RE Thesaurus won't work

I tried a different keyboard, but that made no difference to the keyboard behaviour with the Thesaurus.  I haven't seen this behaviour with any other programs either. After that, I tried Robert's suggestion of toggling the Numberlock from Startup.int and that seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks to both of you.

Paul