Ctrl Z

from Morris Krok
  MorrisKrok@xxxxxxxx

  Re: One Click

  This e-mail was written using XyWrite iii and sent in text through
Outlook Express. I did not use diskcopy or any odd key combinations yet can
anyone explain why the copies of all the e-mails I sent return to me without
any defect. Am I to assume that apart from the ctrl z's, generally my e-mail
was readable. The gist of it anyway was how the pressing of one key can
convert a plain text copy into a workable program with all the necessary
codes and functions embedded.
  I hope this note will not be corrupted no matter how slight. It is being
sent through American On Line.