Re: Fishout question.

Mr. Poirier,

As I understand fishout, it's indeed much simpler. Simply command
fishout [hint]  (no brackets) where hint is a fragment, or
the full name, of what you have previously located in fishout.dat. For
example, say you have a SS command (save-style) which you've called
"basic" (SSbasic). You've formatted it as you wish and written it into
fishout.dat between the ascii-223's. Command fishout (or just plain
fish) basic; the cursor should now lie upon "basic" in the
fishout window. Press enter and, as you say, the SSbasic and all of
its data jumps to the cursor position in your current file. The prompt
line in fishout.dat guides you to this. If you have xywwweb.u2 loaded,
type help fishout and get the full story from Carl
Distefano's own written word. Hope this helps,

Fred Weiner