Re: XYwrite on other platforms

" At the risk of sounding like a fuddy-duddy, we went through the OS debates
" a few years ago, with the general result that people were screaming at one
" another over non-Xywrite topics. Is there really anything to be gained by
" rehashing it all?
"
" Richard A. Sherer
"
------------
	No, but a reminder of how wide DOS can be used is
a useful reminder.

	You should see the Borland Sprint people go on, and that
only had a year of life, but for its macros and mutability was
considered the sine qua non, for a millisecond (thousand times
bigger than a nanosecond).

    Does anyone use XYWin exclusively?

	And has anyone, in Chicagoland, used the XY for OS/2 that
was sold to newspapers? I was told that the Chicago Tribune used
it, but no more. Was it identical to the DOS version or wildly
different (I imagine fixed keyboard macros).

					D. Say
					say@xxxxxxxx