Re: XYwrite on other platforms

At 10:21 AM 4/16/98 -0700, Daniel Say wrote:
>    Does anyone use XYWin exclusively?

I do. For straight-ahead reporting, it has all the advantages of the old
XyDos versions and more flexibility than the other word processors I've
been forced to use. I'm not interested enough in programming or specialized
applications to spend a lot of time trying to tweak it. It's been
reasonably stable, except when I overload Win95 with too many open
programs. I still use the command line for most functions, although the CUI
menus aren't too bad. I am getting desparate, however, for new conversion
filters, since Adobe sold Word for Word and there's no new version on the
market.

Richard A. Sherer