Re: Minimal XYWRITE & DOS Virtualization

Reply to note from Carl Distefano  Fri, 09 Mar 2007
22:42:07 -0500

> The Jumbo U2 is updated from time to time; visit the page
> periodically to get the latest release.

Incidentally, if HOLIDAYS does NOT report that U.S.
Daylight Saving Time begins tomorrow, you are long overdue for a U2
upgrade. I updated this routine in 2005, right after the DST
legislation passed. Get yourself over to The Page -- and don't
forget to change your clocks tonight. Mini-Y2K, ha ha! (as
Longfellow didn't say).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx