Re: Minimal XYWRITE & DOS Virtualization

Reply to note from Matt Gumm  Fri, 9 Mar 2007
09:44:08 -0800 (PST)

> Now, I need someone to teach me about U2, and I would love to
> get my hands on some original disks instead of having to rely
> on an internet copy of dubious legality.

Umm, original disks? There are none. U2 -- a/k/a the Jumbo U2
file, a/k/a XYWWWEB.U2 -- isn't part of the factory-issued program.
It's a customization file ("You Too"), written and maintained by
Robert Holmgren and me. It's indubitably legal, free, and available
only by download from our XyWWWeb site:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

The Jumbo U2 is updated from time to time; visit the page
periodically to get the latest release. Major revisions are
announced here.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx