AN I FOR AN I.

Harry: Curiously, the substitution works -- but only once. Wonder why? By the
way, I concur strongly with Robert Holmgren's concerns. I have a commitment to
XyWrite. But with each new product cycle, I fear my investment is slipping
away. Of course, IV may save the day. The current issue of Infonet carries a
picture of a IV beta screen. Type is set in columns and different fonts appear.
If XyWrite thinks its future is DTP, I am in trouble. That market is
incompatible with the needs of writers.