Re: AN I FOR AN I.

Andrew, I completely agree that the race to provide a GUI (Graphic User
Interface) in a writing tool is simply irrelevant. But I give them the benefit
of the doubt -- they may surprise us, and change the way we work. However,
what I really object to is the way they plunge ahead with new features before
*fixing* the ones th've already provided. Given what they've said about the
size of XyIV (more than doublrrent size), unless there's a way to unload some
of that code on startup, a lot of us are going to have to retain our III+
EDITORs on at least some of our machines, e.g. laptops; and I'd like to see
that product line perfected.