Re: OT .. Virus Alert.. This one is REAL..

At 06:44 PM 12/4/01 -0500, Sherry wrote:
>I got a copy of the virus moments After a friend sent me the
>Macafee Alert.

Please give us a break. All these Trojans (not viri, mind you, TROJANS,
because it takes action on your part to run them) are "real" in the sense
that they do exist, and people are stupid enough to run them.

But spare us more "warnings". I do not have any antivirus software, and I
do not have a virus, either. I simply don't run the things. Is that such a
hard concept?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo