Re: OT .. Virus Alert.. This one is REAL..

Good bloody Grief

 After all of the fake alerts, where the alert is the virus and no virus
exists, I once in how many years on this list, get a REAL TROJAN
(sorry, this best selling author obviously doesn't write well enough for
you) and think to forward this to the list because it occurs to me
someone may be a little off guard. In return I get flamed for it.

If you are so worried about your precious time,and what I took up in
what it took you to read my note, think of how much time you would
have spent merely deleting it. Or better, read the subject line. You
have no interests in virus' or trojans. Fine. Delete it at that point.

 How much verbiage do you think I delete from you? Give me a
break.

 If So I get flamed for it.
> Please give us a break. All these Trojans (not viri, mind you, TROJANS,
> because it takes action on your part to run them) are "real" in the sense
> that they do exist, and people are stupid enough to run them.
>
> But spare us more "warnings". I do not have any antivirus software, and I
> do not have a virus, either. I simply don't run the things. Is that such a
> hard concept?
>

> -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo

"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx