Re: OS/2 2.1 And Xy

Re Msg. #8904:

DA| "Is there anyone wise in the ways of Xy4 under OS/2 out there who has it
running successfully?"

David, you should definitely get ahold of Herb Tyson, who has written several
books on OS/2, and sang loud & long the praises of running XY4 under OS/2. He
was on Relaynet (aka RIME) quite a bit, up until a couple months ago; he may
be active on CI$. I'm sure he could help you out. (And I'll be interested in
any "trade secrets" that emerge, since I expect to be migrating to OS/2 in the
1st. qtr. of '94.)